Thursday, May 7, 2009

WeEeeEee~~~

WOW..look at my last post punya date..haha..it's been 'awhile' la kan i updated my page...bekulat juga la sa rasa:p baru abis paper jepun td..which was my last paper for this sem..saw my fren sdg buat blog ba..thats y sa tba2 rindu pula blog sa..okok,i'll do my best to upadate2 la aa:))
Many things happened during d period of my last blog n today..as i have written on my previous blog..about my uncle Then Kong n Cuzz Romie's wedd..funny thing was my ex-colleague,Yennie also had her wedd reception on d same day as my cuzz's..haiz..i had to attend both..n upon my arrival at KKIA, dad punya colleague lg invite to her wedding..huhhh..ramai mo kwin dec oo:)) gud la ba kan^.^
i helped a bit on my Uncle Then Kong's wedd which was on d 2nd dec at Putera n 4th at Tenghilan,dad's hse..
on 24th Dec , i attend high school reunion n xmas gathering at Beverly hotel..waa,besar suda suma..buli kawin suda..haha..nothng much changed..still d same..alvin makin mukmuk~xD another 5 years,ada lg reunion ni:) mo tingu camna la suma nnt..hehe..bebaris kali rakyat ikut2:P tarik2 bj..hihi
after that i went to Ranau,Bob's place...sis Imie is having her engagement on 27th Dec 08,congratz:))..then balik tenghilan with Bob..its his 1st time meeting my big family..dad ja yg pena jumpa him..yg len blum lg..hiihi..so,he takut2 a bit la..but smpai sna,all went well:) *Glad*
Back to Yennie n Romie's wedd, we attended both...morning at tenghilan, lunch at Yennie's which was in Dowish,P'pang..n back to Tenghilan in d evening..which is an hour drive away..kecian si Bob penat drive..nasib i bgs..ganti him drive on our journey back Tenghilan..n then have to smbung aramaiti lg sna tmpt si Romie..fuh!..what a day,but it was worth it...had a lot of fun..n met a few of my ex-colleague n si boss with her wife:) miss em'!n tmpt si Romie pula, dance floor pun licin ba kena twist..kikikkk..dad n bro again mabuk..haiz..n my cuzz si Ryo,groom's bro..mabuk abis smbai x sedar dunia..haha..here's some pic from the events~~

Baba Voon,Mama Leeyen,Mama Rita,Aunt Sharen,Unc Then Kong,
Ah Die Then Lee n Lil Dido

Unc Then Kong n Me Dad, Me n big bro Jack High School Reunion Venue, Beverly hotel

former schoolmate mor,vin,itun n michelle
kanak2 riang:)
us:)

Bob,Me, Esther n Romie @ Tenghilan
Mitchell,Yennie,Me n Bob @ Dowish Restaurant,P'pang


That's all for now..Jaa ne:) daa~




No comments: