Monday, October 26, 2009

Domo Arigatou:)

watashi no blog wa kawai desyo ne:) watashi Ita chan ni naraismasta yo..(translate : my blog is cuter now, i learned it from ita) credit goes to ita chan~clap2..hehe

well, newly decorated page makes me more interested in updating my blog..thx to ita's patience in teaching me decorating n othe stuff:) blanja me lunch sumore..wahh..lenkali lg aa itai:p ku kaa makai pusu gik..nyaman mai..huuu~

i just came back from gym with my man..tired but still manage to visit n update my blog:) i'll be sharing about our japanese fest soon n will be uploading some pics from the event..for now, shower2 n eat2 dulu..

thx again Norazita Selanie!:)

jaa ne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P edeii...hehehe...xba, ko ba cepat tangkap tu.ko buli ba...

anne said...

iee..anata ii sensei desu:)klu cepat tangkap dr dlu lg sa pndai buat..haha