Friday, November 6, 2009

exam oh exam~!

just finish a chapter of education in msia..decided to take a break..phew

3 down,4 more papers to go..gender study, msian edu, thinking skills n psychology...oh God,cant wait for this to end..i do like readings,but i dslike revision..its two diferent thing. if u read, u r not forced to remmber each n evrything u've read..but doing revision needs u to memorize facts n phrase n OMG i realy dont like it:( im afraid not being able to recall what ive read during exam hours..i had butterflies n cold feet each time im siting fr exams..im easily nervous u see..ngee..cant kick d habit out of me..its not habit i think..im born with it(excuses:p)

im hungry..wana cook me sum lunch before cont my revision..wish me luck:) n to my coursemate..shiken wa ganbatei ne!means break a leg fr ur exams..hehe..jya mata!xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bagos3...