Wednesday, September 8, 2010

chill~

chillin?not exactly..we have tans of things to prepare for big bro's wed which is 10days to go..but im sure are happy to be home:) althou my stomach still aching..my aunt said it is cause by my gastric which bloated my stomach wit air.. and i can feel the air stuck in my tummy:( two days ago i was having menstrual cramps and curently having bloated tummy:( how sad is that..i have to wait until my menses over then my aunt can massage my tummy..these two days, we were buzy buying things and doing some booking for chairs, table, and canopy...i know it sounded very the last minute but thankfuly some of our relatives either are doing those business or have friends whom they can nego things:) canopy, catering and all d buyings are done..now it's time to clean up d hse..the start decorating..anyway, this saturday is my cuzzy's engagement..i hope i can make it despite the buzy preparation here at kg..

im curently in my room, just finish chating with my aunts and uncles while they were drinking (alcohol) and gambling:D im on d phone with my bobby tryin to fiigure out which song to sing for bro's wed..my destiny?lucky?...okay, gudnity..im goin to finish a bit of my asgment then crawl to bed:) jya mata!nite!

No comments: